Copper Horse Solutions Limited was established in 2011 to provide mobile phone software to a range of customers and consultancy services to the mobile phone industry. Since then, the company has grown and we now have offices in the heart of the historic town of Windsor. We have worked on a variety of different interesting projects ranging from establishing incident handling processes for a regulator, to creating an anti-fraud solution for a company in the mobile phone industry. Among a number of other projects, we have also conducted extensive research and made recommendations for small cells security as well as giving advice to the UK Police on mobile phone security for Police Officers. We currently have a number of Internet-of-Things related projects ongoing within the company.
Directions to Copper Horse’s Windsor Office
- From M4 leave at junction 6 and follow signs for A332 Windsor.
- As you go down the dual carriageway take the first exit off to your left signposted (Windsor Castle).
- Go down the slip road to the roundabout and take the first exit left.
- Keep going straight ahead through 3 sets of traffic lights on Arthur Road and continue until reaching a roundabout opposite the King Edward Court car park.
- Take the first exit left into Goswell Road signposted DATCHET B470.
- Go under the Railway Arches and bear right at the end of this road with the River Thames on your left.
- Shortly after this corner on your right is a restaurant called Browns. Take the first right just before Browns into the car park (details below).
The best local car park is located at: River Street, Windsor, SL4 1QT. For more information, visit: http://www.rbwm.gov.uk/web/parking_river_street.htm
Walking directions from River Street to Copper Horse:
- Leave the car park and walk down Thames Avenue with the castle to your right.
- At the traffic lights, take a left into Thames Street by the Bel and the Dragon pub.
- Copper Horse is located at Gainsborough House, on your right, opposite Sir Christopher Wren Hotel and Spa.
There are two railway stations in Windsor.
From Windsor and Eton Riverside train station:
- Leave the station. With the Royal Oak pub in front of you, turn right and walk along Datchet Road about 100 yards towards the town, keeping the castle to your left.
- At the traffic lights, turn right into Thames Street.
- Copper Horse is located at Gainsborough House on your right, opposite the Sir Christopher Wren Hotel and Spa
From Windsor and Eton Central train station:
- Exit Windsor Royal Shopping, heading for the Thames Street, opposite the castle.
- Once there, take a left and walk down the hill, which bears to the right. You should pass Zizzi’s restaurant. After crossing a one-way street and passing the Royal Theatre, continue following Thames Street as it bears to the left. Cross the road at the traffic lights, heading in the direction of the River Thames.
- Copper Horse is located at Gainsborough House on your right, opposite the Sir Christopher Wren Hotel and Spa.
- London’s Heathrow airport is only a 15-minute drive from Copper Horse in Windsor.
- It is recommended that you use a local taxi service to make the journey between Heathrow and Copper Horse such as Five Star: http://www.5starwindsor.com/
Copper Horse Solutions Limited
59-60 Thames Street, Windsor, Berkshire, UK, SL4 1TX
Registered in England, Company Number: 7504334, VAT Registration No: 105 8292 22
Registered Office: Second Floor, Everdene House, Wessex Fields, Deansleigh Road,
Bournemouth, Dorset, BH7 7DU
For more information, please contact: info [@] copperhorse.co.uk