We have offices in the heart of the historic towns of Windsor and Bristol.
59-60 Thames Street, Windsor, Berkshire, UK, SL4 1TX
Desklodge Old Market, 1 Temple Way, Bristol, UK, BS2 0BY
View of Windsor castle
Directions to Copper Horse’s Windsor Office
- From M4 leave at junction 6 and follow signs for A332 Windsor.
- As you go down the dual carriageway take the first exit off to your left signposted (Windsor Castle).
- Go down the slip road to the roundabout and take the first exit left.
- Keep going straight ahead through 3 sets of traffic lights on Arthur Road and continue until reaching a roundabout opposite the King Edward Court car park.
- Take the first exit left into Goswell Road signposted DATCHET B470.
- Go under the Railway Arches and bear right at the end of this road with the River Thames on your left.
- Shortly after this corner on your right is a restaurant called Browns. Take the first right just before Browns into the car park (details below).
The best local car park is located at: River Street, Windsor, SL4 1QT. For more information, visit: river street parking
Walking directions from River Street to Copper Horse:
- Leave the car park and walk down Thames Avenue with the castle to your right.
- At the traffic lights, take a left into Thames Street by the Bel and the Dragon pub.
- Copper Horse is located at Gainsborough House, on your right, opposite Sir Christopher Wren Hotel and Spa.
There are two railway stations in Windsor.
From Windsor and Eton Riverside train station:
- Leave the station. With the Royal Oak pub in front of you, turn right and walk along Datchet Road about 100 yards towards the town, keeping the castle to your left.
- At the traffic lights, turn right into Thames Street.
- Copper Horse is located at Gainsborough House on your right, opposite the Sir Christopher Wren Hotel and Spa
From Windsor and Eton Central train station:
- Exit Windsor Royal Shopping, heading for the Thames Street, opposite the castle.
- Once there, take a left and walk down the hill, which bears to the right. You should pass Zizzi’s restaurant. After crossing a one-way street and passing the Royal Theatre, continue following Thames Street as it bears to the left. Cross the road at the traffic lights, heading in the direction of the River Thames.
- Copper Horse is located at Gainsborough House on your right, opposite the Sir Christopher Wren Hotel and Spa.
- London’s Heathrow airport is only a 15-minute drive from Copper Horse in Windsor.
- It is recommended that you use a local taxi service to make the journey between Heathrow and Copper Horse such as Five Star: http://www.5starwindsor.com/
Directions to Copper Horse’s Bristol Office
- Located in the centre of Bristol our offices are only a 5 minute walk from Cabot Circus shopping centre.
Information on parking charges can be found here Cabot Circus car park is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Directions from Cabot Circus